Give your family a break from irritating mosquitos and enjoy more time outside with an effective mosquito home and yard treatment. We use environmentally responsible mosquito spraying technology and safe products that target mosquitos—not people or pets. To prevent future infestations, we also identify and eliminate potential mosquito breeding areas around your home.
Mosquitos often begin to crop up during the spring when the weather becomes warmer. Their breeding needs to take place within water. They are universally hated because they exist purely for blood sucking. We get many calls from homeowners in the area during the warmer months due to their annoying presence.
A Few Things You Should Know About Mosquitos
- Mosquitos need water to breed
- Only females bite while males tend to feed on flower nectar
- They only feed on blood for proteins in order to reproduce
- Their wings beat 300 to 600 times per second
- Mosquitos are the deadliest pest on Earth spreading all types of deadly diseases including Malaria, Yellow Fever, Encephalitis, Dengue Fever, West Nile, and now Zika!
At APS, our mosquito control and removal services will ensure that your family can enjoy being outside without suffering the hassle of annoying mosquitos. Our goal is to provide you with the very best in mosquito control services at affordable prices. We offer single application treatments and seasonal programs.