Alexandria Pest Services is honored to provide pest control services to many of our area’s most elite government operations, along with city and state government facilities. Our highly trained staff’s commitment to excellence and superior quality have earned us the opportunity to customize a plan to suit each facility individually, ensuring the highest standards of Integrated Pest Management practice.
With public buildings to run, public housing to maintain, and government offices to manage, government organizations operate some of the country’s largest property portfolios. Alexandria Pest Services is here to help! We deliver effective, environmentally-sensitive and efficient pest control that allows you to work with a pest control partner that knows how to protect your government office.
Overview of Services for Government Agencies
At APS, our Integrated Pest Management (IPM) approach means that we try to address pest problems before they start, minimizing the need for reactive treatments, so we’re always one step ahead. We will inspect your government office and provide a strategic program that follows our scientific protocols and is specific to your needs.
We currently service customers in a wide variety of government agencies and tailor our programs to fit the countless different environments we face every day. When you choose APS, you choose a program that addresses your specific needs and uses proven, scientifically sound tools and techniques.
We are proactive in that we work with government agencies to seal potential pest entry points and help protect your facility by making it less attractive to pests, such as flies, cockroaches, and rodents. We help control birds in a responsible way to help reduce health hazards, prevent structural damage and reduce liability. We utilize the latest technology to help detect and monitor termite activity.
A clean facility is less attractive to pests and creates a healthier environment for employees and visitors. Consequently, we partner with a reputable cleaning company that uses cleaning solutions with naturally occurring enzymes and beneficial bacteria to safely dissolve greasy buildup. This helps to eliminate grime and odors – and also aids in preventing the pests that are attracted to them.
Why choose us for your government agency?
- We are highly qualified and certified to handle government agencies. At APS, we are 8A certified, on the GSA schedule, and both MBE (minority business enterprise) and DBE (disadvantaged business enterprise) certified.
- We have a team dedicated to government contracts, which has extensive experience working with procurement departments.
- We service dozens of state, federal and local government facilities. You can trust us with any pest control projects.
- If you looking for an RFP, RFQ or RFI, we are ready to work with you.
- Our professionals offer pest management services and are trained and certified in the specialized regulations that apply to government facilities, including providing the special documentation required.
- We are not only experienced but also trained and certified in regulations that apply to government facilities. Any special documentation need will be met.
- We use low impact, green organic products best suited for these environments.
- Our technicians arrive quickly and strategically resolve the pest problem to prevent recurrence.
As a pest control company with utmost integrity and honesty, we are proud to provide pest management solutions for some of our nation’s highest profiled federal government agencies, as well as a variety of city and state government facilities, including:
- General Services Administration (GSA)
- Defense Commissaries (Fort Belvoir, Fort Myer, Aberdeen, and Quantico)
- 9 Naval Bases
- Arlington National Cemetery
- National Park Service
- City of Alexandria Rodent Abatement
- Social Security Administration
The Alexandria Pest Services Difference
Our state-licensed APS technicians uniquely understand the pest management needs of federal, state and local government. Regardless of the pest management challenge, we deliver effective, environmentally-sensitive and value-based pest control that contributes to the quality of life of your community.
To learn more about how we can help your government facility, contact us for more information.