The professionals at Alexandria Pest Services (APS) know that your #1 priority is to rid your facility, business, or home of unwanted pests, and we share your passion for a pest-free environment. But we understand the need to balance that priority with environmental stewardship in order to protect your family from adverse health risks caused by toxic products, while effectively providing pest management solutions.
At APS, we customize a treatment plan to your specific pest challenge after inspecting your home or business to identify the offending pests, what’s attracting them to your home, and their point of entry.
When we need to use pest control products, we use botanical and low-risk products to reduce the risk of adverse reactions for you and the environment. The good news about the products we use is that they’re safe and effective, so you can feel confident that they will resolve your pest problem while leaving you unharmed.
Best of all, our highly trained technicians are our most valuable resource to deliver excellent service to our customers. We become completely familiar with our customers’ environment and specific requirements, and cultivate lasting business relationships built on our strengths and values.
- Family Owned and Operated: The APS family has been serving customers in Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, D.C. for years
- Award-Winning Service: We have won the Angie’s List Super Service Award for many years, and have been recognized for our excellence by the Better Business Bureau.
- Master Technicians: Our technicians are problem solvers with decades of experience and up-to-date training. APS excels at finding the root of your pest problem and solving it for you.
- Safe and Effective Pest Control: We use safe, low-risk products whenever possible to provide you with a pest-free environment and the ultimate peace of mind.
- Green Approach: Integrated Pest Management is green approach to controlling pests using the least amount of pesticide as possible, such as through caulking, exclusion (closing entry points), baiting, screens, monitoring …using techniques with chemical treatments as the last resort.
- In-House Quality Assurance: Every commercial pest situation is different, but effective pest exclusion and treatment relies on proven methods. Our quality-control team continually reviews new developments in Integrated Pest Management and ensures consistent application in the field.
- On-Staff Entomologists: Effective pest control requires mastery of pest biology and behavior. APS entomologists focus on the science of pest biology and behavior to perform environmentally sensitive treatments that work.
- Quick Response Time: We respond within 24 hours, as opposed to the industry standard of 48 hours.
- Highest Quality Work: Upper management / Ownership is accessible and also oversees all work.
- Unique Treatment Methods: are used to fit individual needs.
- Personalized Solutions: Our customized pest management solutions are tailored to each individual customer
- Certified and Highly Trained: We are 8A certified, a certified Small Business in Virginia and Maryland, a Certified MBE/DBE in Virginia and Maryland, a certified LDBE in Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority, and on the GSA Schedule GS06F0092S Facilities Maintenance and Management.
- Licensed in 10 Categories: General Pest Control, Wood Destroying Insect Control, Public Health Pest Control, Agriculture Animal Pest Control, Forest Pest Control, Turf Pest Control, Ornamental Pest Control, Aquatic Pest Control, Right-of-Way Pest Control, and Fumigation.
While we’re always hard at work, improving the quality and range of our services, every team member knows that successful solutions begin with listening carefully and asking questions. It’s the only way for us to fully understand and solve your problems.
Have a pest problem? Let us put decades of pest protection experience to work for you. Contact APS today!