As our valued customers, your health and safety are our top priority. We are committed to performing services on interior and exterior of homes, as we know that pest control needs arise even during extended periods of health concerns. With continued news around Coronavirus (Covid-19), we want to share the steps Alexandria Pest Services is taking to protect all customers and employees in the communities we serve.
1. We are carefully monitoring the situation and strictly following guidance from the World Health Organization & CDC.
2. We’ve always taken seriously the cleanliness of our locations, vehicles, and overall operation. This is more important than ever. We are implementing the following additional measures to further reduce the risk of spreading the virus:
o Enhanced cleaning services & protocols are in place. We will be increasing the frequency of sanitizing all offices on a set schedule, focusing on all high-contact and high-traffic areas and equipment.
o All employees and technicians will limit physical contact, i.e. no hand shaking with customers and other team members, etc.
o Service technicians will take extra precaution when entering a customer’s home, including:
• Inquiring with customers if they have any symptoms of illness.
• Wearing protective gloves and shoe covers on every job.
• Applying disinfectant spray before and after every job.
• We are closely following the guidance laid out by the Center for Disease Control. Employees are aware of the symptoms, and if anyone is displaying potential signs, they will stay home to be evaluated by a medical
3. We are committed to serving your household to the best of our ability – and maintaining the lowest health risk possible while doing so.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and remain dedicated to the health and safety of your families and our team. If you or anyone in your household is not healthy or has been exposed to the Coronavirus, we ask that you notify us at the earliest opportunity so that we can reschedule your appointment. Likewise, if our technicians are unhealthy or have any reason to believe they or someone they have come in contact with has possibly been exposed to the Coronavirus, we will call to reschedule all appointments. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us 703-923-0925.
Thank you choosing Alexandria Pest Services. Now more than ever, we are reminded of the importance of serving our customers.